Admission and Withdrawal
- The upper age limit for admission to UG programmes will be 21 years. However, a relaxation of 5 years is permitted for physically handicapped and SC/ST/BC/MBC/DNC candidates and women candidates may be allowed the age relaxation of 3 years beyond 21 years.
- Admission Reservation based on Community:
- SC - 18% (3% for Arunthathiyar)
- MBC & DNC - 20%
- OC - 31% ST - 1% BC - 30% (5% for Muslims)
- For UG programmes, 6 seats for Ex-servicemen, 1 seat for NCC applicants and 3% for sports.
- For PG programmes, 3 seats for Ex-servicemen and 1 seat for NCC applicants and 2% for sports
- Two seats for students who have studied in Tamil medium in Andaman Nicobar Islands.
- Note: Being a self-financing college, reservation is followed only for 50% of the sanctioned strength.
- Application for admission to the College is to be made in the prescribed form on or before the last date of submission notified.
- Students selected for admission must submit their original transfer certificates, statements of marks and other certificates at the time of admission.
- Students will be enrolled and permitted to attend classes only after the payment of the tuition fee on or before the specified date.
- The name of the student will be removed from the roll if he/she fails to pay the fee in time.
- If a student wants to leave the college in the middle of a semester, he/she should apply for withdrawal in the prescribed form duly countersigned by the parent. Refund of fee for the rest of the period cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
- If a student is expelled from the college, the information will be given to the parents and the transfer certificate will be sent to them.
- Students can apply for Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate and other Certificates within six months of leaving the college.
- The following fee are prescribed:
|New ID Card||Rs.100|
|Duplicate Fee Receipt||Rs.10|
|Duplicate Transfer and Conduct Certificate||Rs.25|
- If a student applies for these certificates after six months, an additional fee of Rs.25/- will be charged.
- The Duplicate Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate will be issued only when the student applies in person to the Principal along with a certificate obtained from the Thasildar explaining the reason for the loss of the Certificate and declaring in writing that the originals have been lost beyond recovery.
- Before applying for Transfer Certificate, the student must clear all his dues.