Our vision is to expand our students role as a center for quality education programs in computer applications to fulfill the needs of the State and the Nation. And also make our students technologically superior and ethically strong.
- Educate the local and rural area students from our states and other states
- To Provide individual attention and high quality education and take care of their character building and produce employable graduates.
- To Provide high quality education through leadership, collaboration and planning within the fields of Computer Application
- To provide a "user-friendly" educational computing environment that is responsive to the needs of the community.
- To provide a reliable, efficient and easily-accessible organization for information technology and guidance.
|Course Name||Year of Establishment|
- Ms. R. Muthulakshmi,M.C.A.,M.Phil.-Vice-Principal & Head
- Mr. C. Jeyaseelan,M.Sc.,M.Phil.-Associate Professor
- Mrs. M. Guru Maheswari,MCA-Assistant Professor
- Ms. K. Jeyajothi,M.C.A.-Assistant Professor
- Mr. K. Ganesh Babu,M.Sc.(CS & IT),M.Phil.-Assistant Professor
- Mr. R. Prabakaran,M.C.A.-Assistant Professor
- Mr. M. Muthusrinivasan,M.C.A., M.Tech(CSE)-Assistant Professor
- Mr. V. Pasupathy,M.C.A., M.Phil -Assistant Professor
- Mrs. M. Ambiga,M.C.A., M. Phil., M.E.(CSE)-Assistant Professor
- Ms.B.Nandhini Kumari,MCA-Assistant Professor