Sri Kaliswari College (Autonomous), Sivakasi encourages faculty members to do consultancy service to facilitate knowledge and technology transfer contributing to economic and social impact. Consultancy activities may serve to link institute and the faculty members with industry.
Norms to be undertaken, in which consultancy activity may be permitted
- The faculty or the department willing to undertake the consulting projects shall write to the principal to seek permission.
- Consultancy projects proposed by the departments of the institute shall be scrutinized to bring the academic quality, standard and also shall support research and development activities, which can in turn influence at Sri Kaliswari College, Sivakasi.
- Every consultancy proposal would be examined and approved by institute level committee before it is being accepted or being conducted. The committee would consist of:
- Principal (Chairman)
- Head (convenor)
- Faculty members (in-charges) and
- Technical Expert in the subject area (nominated by Principal).
- The faculty members proposing to take up the consultancy work would make require presentation of the consultancy proposal.
- The faculty or a group of faculty engaged in the consultancy work shall periodically report the progress of the consultancy work to the principal through the head of the department.
- The Consultancy Coordinator would maintain the documentation/Records of committee meetings. The minutes of meetings would be officially recorded.
- Revenue generated will be shared between the Institution and the Individual.