- To create awareness of biodiversity conservation and local environmental issues among students.
- Distributions of saplings at free of cost to the public place, like school, college, cinemas rail and bus station, market etc.
- To promote eco-friendly products and services through environmental activities like green events, exhibitions, conference, slide shows, seminar etc.
- To create an awareness about the dangerous and polluted environment.
- To bring out clean environment in and around the schools and colleges.
- To conduct programme on Personality Development, self confidence and motivation to the students.
- The Government and international agencies are publicly recognizing the fundamental importance of issues such as global warming, over population, deforestation, desertification and biodiversity.
- The goal of saving the environment is a high priority for most, but people lack a practical understanding of what they can do on a personal level.
- This Club was initiated to make students aware of the Ecological and Environmental status of the local area and the College campus.
- Most of our students are from rural or semi rural backgrounds. They have a firsthand knowledge of the ecosystems in place.
- Their energies are channeled to spread the rapid degeneration and degradation of these ecosystems and help restore nature in the places.
|Dr.G.Manikandan||Assistant Professor, Department of Botany|