- To develop personality through community services and cater to meaningful understanding of the interaction of society
- To enable the students to know the society and motivates them for providing community services.
- To acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitude of the students.
- To focus on activities that will synchronizes in community service, in such a way that it could sharper the skills of expressions.
- The National Service Scheme is a student–centered programme. It plays a vital role in the development of the latent aspects of the student's personality. It is an educational experiment in community service which aims at involving under-graduate students on a voluntary basis in various activities of social service and national development.
- NSS helps the students develop appreciation to other person’s point of view and also show consideration to other living beings.
- The philosophy of the NSS is that the welfare of an individual is ultimately dependent on the welfare of the society on the whole. Therefore, the NSS volunteers shall strive for the well-being of the society.
- This process of learning is not only a desirable supplement to the classroom education but develops in the student a sense of responsibility, tolerance and cooperation.
- It brings our academic institutions closer to the society.
|Unit 192||Mr.P.Venkateshkumar, Assistant Professor, Department of Management Studies|
|Unit 193||Mrs.J.Jasmine Bhastina, Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce|
|Unit 209||Mr.S.Muthu Chidambara Bharathi, Assistant Professor, Department of Tamil|