Parents Feedback on Curriculum
The institution regularly collects feedback on curriculum among from parents who are the important Stakeholders of our institution. Parent Teacher Meeting is periodically conducted and their suggestions are regularly obtained and analyzed. Necessary updation is carried in the curriculum design and syllabus for the betterment of the student community.
The following parameters are accommodated in the feedback.
- 1. The content and quantum of syllabus.
- 2. Qualities of the staff assigned to cover syllabus.
- 3. Time allowed to complete the syllabus.
- 4. Availability of Laboratory Facilities to cover syllabus.
- 5. Availability of Library Facilities.
- 6. Accessibility to Faculty.
- 7. Scope of the syllabus leading to Higher Studies.
- 8. Evaluation System
- 9. Job Opportunities after completion of the syllabus.
- 10. Overall views about Curriculum.
|No. of Respondents per Year||Academic Year||Parents Feedback Chart|
Total No. of Respondents: 99
Total No. of Respondents: 104
Total No. of Respondents: 107
Total No. of Respondents: 109
Total No. of Respondents: 133