- To improve the academic skills & linguistic proficiency of students in various subjects.
- To raise their level of Comprehension of basic subjects to provide a stronger foundation for further academic advancement.
- To provide career guidance and psychological counselling for capacity building to those who are in need of such counselling.
- To conduct Coaching Classes for NET/SLET to empower students to choose teaching profession.
- To provide prompt counselling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any event at the campus.
- To create awareness among the SC/ST students regarding various scholarships program of State Govt. and UGC.
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes have been identified as the two most backward groups of Indian Society.
- The scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) Cell in an institute promotes the special interest of students in the reserved category and to provide special inputs in areas where the students experience difficult.
- A Manual has been prepared in order to guide the students to optimally utilize the benefits of the schemes offered by the Government of India.
- The main objective of providing reservation for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in Government services is not to give jobs to some persons belonging to these communities, and thereby increase their representations in the services, but to improve the status of these people socially and educationally so that they can take their rightful place in the mainstream of society.
|Dr. K.Sadeeshkumar||Assistant Professor, PG Department of Commerce - Coordinator.|
|Mrs. R.Selvi||Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce (CA).|
|Mrs. S.Gomathi Azhagu||Assistant Professor, Department of Tamil.|
|Ms. K.Jeyajothi||Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Applications.|